TwoThree TwoThree

Whee 23!

One problem though, what's spacebar do, if anything? Somehow whenever I press it some blocks go away but I stay in the same place. Is that supposed to happen?

Ogotu Ogotu

Whee! Bounce Bounce!!

I find this game funny, but a tad bit buggy.

Way to go with the "stolen" XD

Jindo responds:

Thanks for playing and for the review ;P.

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

Rhythm Fireworks!! YAY!!

I love rhythm games. I love firework. What more could I want? (BTW, I love those songs too).

Once again you use simple graphics and make a fully fledged rhythm game. Wow. Only one down side, but I'm sure it's part of the game - it's a little confusing.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Awesome game, but just a bit easy

I just proved that you can win, no lives lost, with tacks and dart towers only. I used three tacks and 66 piercing darts and one dart tower, but towards the end most bloons couldn't reach the fourth turn, so most of my towers are useless.

But it's still a fun game. I love both bloons and tower defense games.

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Awesome game - only one problem

I've always loved magnetism - it's addicting, fun and wastes hours of time when you're bored.

However, you can go through some walls ...

RhythmSnake RhythmSnake

Wow!

That was so cool! I never knew that you could turn such a game into an addicting rhythm one!

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks man =)

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

AWESOME!!

This was a great game. It's in the same style as DDR games but I like how it was a little confusing - the far right note in the game is the far left note (out of CTRL, Left, Down and Right). Because the controls are reversed (or it's just me) I found it fun!

Nice intro by the way.

The un-ultimate game quiz The un-ultimate game quiz

OK...

The graphics were weird, the password was pretty stupid, the sound was annoying (where's the mute button?) and what's with all these random Counterstrike gaming questions?

KaRath responds:

Just because u can't make it Mr. Ang or Mr. Lee

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

Better than the first

To me, String Avoider took me ages because of the fact that you had to take the outside of the corner to avoid dying (and also because of lives). I like how you changed that and added "slo-mo."

Only one thing that confused me - the physics engine. The "rotating level" kinda made my head spin.

Good job anyway!

Basic Button Tutorial Basic Button Tutorial

Great tutorial for beginners

Just a little problem, the guy looks weird and the tutorial lacks a mute button (funny song but gets boring after a while).

Good job though! This will be helpful to quite a lot of people!

Hi5er responds:

Yh i suppose a mute button would probably benefit some people... I'll add it into my later productions. It wasn't really supposed to be a guy lol Just a face in a box!

Thanks for the review.